
First time, I met Irji at the Cafe at the Sofia Theater of satire and humor. It was 2004. I was in a short vacation back to Sofia, when my frends from the theatre proposed me - Do You want to do some posters for Irji Menzel plays. I said - what? Of course! Irji Menzel, the Oscar winner director, one of the most prominent directors of Czech New Wave of the 60's... ( Actualy, the only one whe stayed in Prague, and who continued the battle with the "mighty" censure.
After that I did 6 or 7 posters for his plays at the Theater of Humor and Satire. It was simply great experience...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello, Theodore! My name is Marusha.
ReplyDeletei came here from your site
http://www.mortadellatv.com/news.html
I like your movies much.
Were are you originally from?
Hi Marusha. I'm from Bulgaria.
ReplyDelete