Sunday, December 6, 2009

Music

Now, as it is official, I can reveal that the soundtrack of Lipsett diaries film is signed by one of the most influential Indy bands from Montreal.
As I was listening almost all the time the music of Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and they side-post-project Set Fire to Flames, it was just natural, that David Bryant provided the music for the film. It consists of never heard before recordings, as well some songs from "Telegraphs in Negative" album, and his new project "Hiss tracts".
In addition, The Besnard Lakes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theodore,
    I am an animation student very interested in 'Drux Flux.' I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me for a research project:

    1) How was the production pipeline organised? (Was it storyboarded, Did you create all of the visual elements or was there a team involved?)

    2) How closely did you work with the NFB and how did this change the project?

    3) How has the film been distributed?


    I hope to hear from you soon!


    Jack Norris
    jack2.norris@live.uwe.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete