Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lipsett diaries

I thought it was clear, but this is the place to say it again. Lipsett diaries site is not a personal blog. It is a fictional blog. It is written by 3 persons. Two are clear, the third doesn't want to be revealed. It is an IMAGINATIVE portrait of Arthur Lipsett. The postings there have to be seen only as fictional and invented stories. There is no link to actual and real events or personages. It will be ceased at the time when the film is done.

3 comments:

  1. quick question though. is the lipsett diaries actually an animated film or is it just the blog? if it is a film when and how will we get to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kip. It is an animated film. The blog is the genesis of creation of the film. May be I will explain later why this blog was created. I hope I will be able to finish at the end of the Year. About seeing it - next Year, will keep post it when, how, and what it will happen. But the film has to be seen as part of a project, including sites, exposition, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. I love the blog, and the idea of seeing the film as part of a bigger project is really exciting, and a very cool idea. It's like art on a bigger scale, or a more involving scale lol, if that makes any sense. I think it's awesome to spread projects like this over a variety of mediums. I can't wait to see how it all looks!! :)

    ReplyDelete